Well hellooo! I’m Jenn. And I like everything. Well maybe not everything, but sometimes it feels that way.
I have so many ideas all the time about my hopes/dreams/aspirations for the future that I felt like I needed a place to put them all – so here we are! Welcome to the craziness!
I’m currently billing myself as a “Creative Professional” because I think that fits me the most. I graduated college with a music theater major, and since then have dabbled in a bit of everything (while maintaining an office-type day job), including (but not limited to!):
- improvisational and sketch comedy
- art (specifically drawing using graphite)
- furniture refinishing
- baked goods decorating
- interior design
- non-profit fundraising/awareness
- home-based business sales
cookingattempts at cooking
- mothering two cats
- being a wifey to my hubby (is it weird that “wife” and “husband” still sound too formal to me sometimes?)
Anywho – yep – that’s my life. Thanks for taking a look around, and come back to visit often. I can’t promise that everything will all be linear and make perfect sense, but it should all be fun!
Love and Glitter,